Sunday, September 18, 2005

My new home

Yes I'm in my house at last. It only took a month for my stuff to get here and minus a few wine glasses which didn't quite make it - I'm finally in. It is becoming quite clear to me in the last few days that I have another address which I will be spending most of my time: 230 College Street. It seems like [and after the first week has proven to be so] we are expected to be in the studio 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week. Yahoo. Therefore spending lots of time beautifying my home has made me realize that it is now an overpriced storage facility.
I've been very busy working on a solar-exposure project with very strict rules and photosensitive paper. It wouldn't be so bad if the sun didn't threaten to hide on the days when I need to expose my projet to the sun. It has been going well so far but I am desperately behind. I'll post photos when I have them and give a better description of the project when I have time.
The students are nice and it seems like we are our own little entity on campus forming a tight community within the walls of the building. Everyone is friendly and teaming together to get through the massive and neverending workload.

No comments: