Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Flipping the Bird

There's something moderately pleasing about blowing off your supervisor who simply can't say anything positive and to bury oneself in work they can't figure out. She looks at it and can't say much - which means she's buried in thought - and then furrows her eyebrow while she criticizes any possible detail. But she's just doing her job, which is to push us as far as we can go before we crack. My Proun project is developing well albeit a little late in comparison to others. I could really use another week but that's life and that's fine with me.

The time mapping of the shoe went well. It was handed in this morning along with a time mapping of the TTC subway platform at Yonge and Bloor. For the subway I chose to track air pressure through the tunnel, the platform, and out the blast shafts which vent out onto the street. Everyone seemed to like this project the most so far and I wish I could have given it another full day to take it that much further.

I hope to get on the bike tomorrow and pound out some miles before it's too cold to go outside.

No comments: